Sunday, November 27, 2016

Christmas Hanging Wreath


Gosh, I've seen these gorgeous wreaths all over the place hanging from the kitchen table and thought I might give one a try.  
I started with two of the same wreaths (I had mine on hand) that were already decorated with berries and ribbon, so I didn't have to add anything to them.  (always trying to upcycle!)
I used wired to fit them together with their backs to each other as you assemble them.  
Cut yourself three pieces of  ribbon that will match your wreath.  Mine is red and each piece is cut at 18". You may have to cut yours longer or shorter based on the height of  your ceiling.  I have low ceilings. I used a glue gun to attach to the bottom of the first wreath. 
(you can kind of see this in the above photo)
Bring all three pieces to the center and tie in a knot or bow.  
I have a j hook that is always above my table to hang things, so I just hung mine from it.   


I added some of those little elegant rice lights to it too.
Below is an idea for your table.  Who doesn't LOVE the old vintage Ball mason jar with the closure and lid?   
Fill them up with water and a floating candle, put on a charger plate and add some greens and there you have it!


I hope your already beginning to deck the halls and walls of your home sweet homes, I am just getting started, SLOWLY......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..