Sunday, March 5, 2017

Flower Patch




Have you ever tried to collage your paper and create your own designer background paper?  
I love to do this. I doesn't take much to create this look.  I used the Flower Patch stamp set.  You begin by stamping the flowers all over the piece of cardstock.   I also used the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to create the splatter dots all over the card when I finished.
Inks used:  Blushing Bride, Soft Sky and Sahara Sand
The Flower Patch set also has a coordinating framelit pack to cut out the pieces like you see below (the flower) so you don't have to fussy cut out pieces for your cards.  Nice eh?


You are so awesome I know you can create one of these cards!




4 comments:

  1. I was just thinking about this color combination yesterday...it's as pretty as I thought it would be! Nice to see that pretty floral set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a try LeAnne! I too saw the combo in the catty and thought, ooohhhh so pretty! Had to create something with it!

      Delete
  2. You've created a beautiful background for your card! The ink spatters are so perfect and add just the right touch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Esther! keep an eye out for more as I couldn't help but use the colors in my upcoming posts!

      Delete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..