Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Bunny Love


A lot of times I show you product that might be from last year's catalog or that products that might be retired.  I sometimes find it important for you to visit what you have in your craft studios to see what you have on hand.  Sometimes we all tend to buy more than we need and often we make purchases that we then put away in drawers and out of sight out of mind.  When I show you these ideas they are for you to spark some creativity so that hopefully you will use what you have and challenge your creativity!


This sweet chocolate bunny is retired, but see what you have in your stamp sets.  You can use any type of Easter image.  Got a chick? an egg? a bunny?   Take a peek!
I used Pink Pirouette cardstock that I put an overlay of gold polka dotted vellum paper over the top of, then added some baker's twine.


2 comments:

  1. I have always loved this bunny and I am happy to see him make an appearance on your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LeAnne, he's just too cute to keep on the shelf!

      Delete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..