Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Flower Patch


It's baaaack!  more Flower Patch with my fav new color combo
I showed you the collage card on my last post.  This card base is made just the same way but has an vellum overlay that I attached with just a hint of adhesive snail in the corners.  I also stamped in gold on top of the vellum.  
The sentiment also comes in the stamp set.   Add some gold threading taped to the back of the sentiment.  The gold threading is sometimes slippery to work with, so taping it makes it easier to handle and attach to the card.




Last night while running errands my daughter and I decided we needed a little monday night treat.  What a better way to end a monday with a trip to LadyYum a local macron and spirits shop.
Look at all those colored macrons!  They have so many flavors; coconut, lavendar, irish guiness creme, raspberry chardonnay just to name a few.   And what a cute quaint place! and the macrons....delish!!! 
It's located in downtown Kirkland 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..