Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Peony Tip



Do you love peonies?
They are possibly my favorite flower next to Dahlia's 
Since we moved to our new home about 6 months ago everything in the yard is coming to life.  I have over 12 peony bushes beginning to pop.
Something I learned this past week is how you can stagger your blooms so that you can enjoy them before they all bloom and fade.
Check out the videos below to see how you can do this! 
The flowers can be saved for up to 30 days in your frid!
YES!  30!


All the blooms!!!!


Start by cutting them all and trimming the leaves


Above is how far up I trim them


Get some cello wrap
Dollar Tree has rolls for yes, a $1!


Final video, it's a wrap,  literally!
Watch how you can wrap and stagger your peonies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..