Thursday, June 6, 2019

Fahter's Day Tie






Come see our new video at Zulily
on how to make these cute Father's Day tie cards 



Here's a fun gift for you to make for that man in your life that has been a Father or father figure.   
It can be your Grandpa, Husband, Father, a good friend,
you get it, anyone you would like to honor.


You can fill these with gift cards, candy bars, a tie, a pair of socks they really are roomy enough for quite a few gifts.


I've used two different sized envelopes a legal size and regular sized.  
To start lick the back of the envelopes and close them up.


Next gently cut of the very top of the envelopes.
Then take your scissors and cut a slit 1/2" down


To create the collar, fold down each side




Take a look at the samples below
to get some creative ideas going.....




I like to step up my projects, with this one I simply added
some small sized buttons 




Add any tags with stamped words for whoever you
will be gifting to.


I hope you have fun trying these out!
Super cute and a whole lot of fun!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..