Saturday, June 8, 2019

Rubbermaid Cabinet



Happy weekend everyone!
We have been working on a few projects over here today.
One was hanging one of those 8ft. steel ceiling racks in our garage to make more organizational space for boxes and things since we moved in. 
The other was this project I took on.
I was looking for a cabinet or chest to put outside and found 
this gem at Home Depot by Rubbermaid.



Now,  I personally am one that does not enjoy taking the time
to put something like this together, but I tell you, it was super easy and didn't test my patience at all. 
I purchased mine for $149.00


The size of this cabinet is generous it runs 
46" x 24" x 37.50 with a shelve inside that holds
up to 50lbs in weight. 


Seriously, look at this piece! It really looks like it is a piece of furuniture, but it's plastic!
Even the handles are real handles and the doors have a snap feature so that when you close it you can put a lock on it or not.



This was the space I was visualizing for it to go and it fits beautifully.


Loving the look and space that it fills. 
It will be handy when I am hosting outside.
Right now I filled it up with beach towels and our
life jackets all on one shelf with plenty of room for other things that could be stored there. 
Enjoy your weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..