Sunday, June 23, 2019

Grad Party



What a fun weekend celebrating my girl's graduation!
So many friends and family showed up and I cannot thank you all for coming and sharing in Shae's accomplishment!
I wish I was able to get more photos of everyone but here are a few.....



Here are a few of the decor pics.


Remember the hula hoop photo rings I shared last month?
Here they are with all her pictures on them.


My girlfriend Kirstin owns this canoe and I was lucky enough to get to borrow it from her for the party.
We set it on top of some landscape rocks that are on our patio area and then put some 25lb arm weights inside to keep it secure.


I used a 10ft long piece of wood to run the entire length of the canoe in order to be able to set things on top for serving.  
I used white tablecloths to cover the wood.  I also used buckets in areas in the canoe where I could put the bowls of food or tortillas.



At each end of the canoe and in the center I put flowers that were in glass vases that I sent right down inside of the canoe.  It worked well and also filled up with ends.
It really turned out better than I ever expected!



We were really hoping for sunshine, it came around 5pm 
just shortly after everyone left, go figure.....
Still, it turned out to be a great celebration




Sweet friends.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..