Monday, June 3, 2019

Large Paper Flowers




Grad season, baby showers, bridal showers, they all are coming right up and we are getting ready to host over here.
We haven't been in our new home but 6 months and the yard is just starting to pop with color. 
Above is this trellis wall with a evergreen plant that I don't know what it is called yet.  But what I do know is it's ready to be decorated for some parties!


I have showed these large paper flowers on my blog before
just not done in white. 
You can head over to my instagram accout by 
clicking the icon to the left to see how to make these



You can see how big they are by the scale of my hand




I made the middle of each flower different




Here are the original large paper flowers I made below
Doesn't matter if they are white or different colors,
they are just beautiful




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..