Sunday, July 25, 2021

Mini Starbuck's cups


Happy saturday!
Sharing these adorable photos sent to me from various newborn
photographers who have purchased the little mini starbucks
cup in my shop.   
How creative are each of these?


These little faces......


I love how customers are even using
the cups for puppacino parties for their doggies!
The creativity just keeps coming!



I originally made these little cups up for treats to
give my team. 
I had a few left over and decided to put them in my shop
and boy,  who would have guessed how ya'll would use them!


I had requests from my east coast customers to
make a Dunkin Donut cup as well since they all
mostly drink dd on the east coast.  
So these tooo are now in the shop. 


You can even pick the color of the straws you like for your cups.
Other ways you can use them us for corporate gifts, bridal showers,
birthday parties.  I am sure there are many more and I love seeing what you all share with me once you purchase them.
Keep the ideas coming! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..