Friday, July 23, 2021

The Adventure Begins: Paper Pumpkin July 2021

                    

The June Paper Pumpkin "The Adventure Begins" is just adorable!
By far one of my most fav!  These colors of nature are stunning and the kit is possibly one of the easiest yet to put together.  It comes with updated instructions and you also have the video to go from. 


Aren't the cards so cute!
I pushed them out just a bit so you could see them better.


The lantern one I added a little glitter to the flame to 
make it pop.



I also put a touch of glitter on top of the camper 



These kits just keep getting better and better!
If you are interested in having one sent monthly to your home
you can get it out HERE
You don't want to miss out on this adventure!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..