Thursday, July 29, 2021

3 Tier Trays


Happy friday!
I wanted to share my 3 tiered trays and show you how easy it is to style them throughout your home.
Also look around before you think you have to go and by items
to style them.  You may find that you already have decor items
in your home to use.  
The above 3 tier tray is a taller type one.
You can see all the different things I have tucked in each tray. 
Use what you have if you can. 


This black metal tray is a smaller one measuring about 
15" tall.  Holds fewer items but still quite a bit.  


Here are some other ideas I pulled for you to see how the tiered
trays can be used.  This one has canned sparkling water, glasses
and fresh fruit. 


This one is being used for a brunch with each tray loaded
with fresh fruits. 


Another great summer idea would be to use it to 
serve lemonade and fresh fruit. 

And possibly my fav would be this cute Halloween
treat tray set up.    
You can use them for almost any occasion.
I leave mine out all year round and change it out based
on the holiday or if I'm entertaining.



Here's  a few I picked for you to look at;
This is one from Amazon similar to mine at Amazon.

This is a wooden one with the sweet wooden beads
running around the sides of each tray.
you can find this one at Michael's 



And this last one can be found at Hobby Lobby and if you use their online coupon the price drops to $19.99!
I owned this one for quite a while and it holds quite a lot
and for the price its a steal! 
Hope you find this fun and helpful and you think about adding a 3 tier tray to your home decor.  You can use it anytime of the year for dinner parties, events, holiday decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..