Saturday, October 9, 2021

Diy hat pumpkin


Let's have a little fun with some winter hats and either
a real pumpkin, or faux pumpkin. 
 Whatever kind you might
have on hand will do the trick!
The one I have is a roll of toilet paper that I covered with a orange napkin.  It really doesn't even matter what color it is as it's going to be covered with the hat. 
The sweater type hat I found at the dollar tree, it has a hole in the top
which is perfect to push the stem through.


All you have to do it take the hat and put it over the pumpkin,
literally that is it!  I didn't glue it or anything, just added a little green to the stem. 


Pull it over the pumpkin stem.... 


How cute is this?!!
It almost looks macrame' 






All done and loving it!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..