Sunday, October 31, 2021

Happy Halloween!




Muuuuuuwaaaaaah!
Happy Halloween!
One of my very best favorite days of the year!
This Halloween house is my girlfriends house, she has been
carving these large 50+lb pumpkins for over 25 years now.
I just love this tradition.
 

A little closer look for you, these pumpkins
are ginormous!
Isn't this amazing!


Check this house out!
They created these wood silhouettes
and   put them in front of these trees that
are in full fall color.  They added some other
lighting to give it off this firey image.
So effective!


And this house! these two houses are in my neighborhood.
The witch, and then that broom just tops it off! 



This house had thee plastic skeleton on every
fence post.  

Just wanted to share some spooky fun for this
Halloween!
Hope ya'll had a fang-tas-tic day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..