Sunday, March 19, 2023

Carrot Tags





Here are some cute little carrots tags you can make for 
your Easter baskets or bags.


I started by hand drawing a carrot onto some tag board.
Then trace the carrot around the orange paper and cut it just a little bit smaller to fit inside the cardboard.  Same for the greens on top, trace
them and cut them just a little bit smaller almost like a tear drop.


Use some dimensionals to pop up the carrot and greens
to give it a 3d look. 


Get some jute and tie it around the top of the carrot 
adding a tag of your choice, you can see I made one
tag from a little extra piece of wood and then the one
above it a piece of paper I stamped on.  


Here is the one with the little wood tag.  I also
punched a hole on the right side of the greens
and added one of those little silver bead chains
to hang from the basket I will fill for Easter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..