Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Easter Decor


Good morning!
Sharing a cute little way to spruce up your table for Easter.
It's Walmart for the win today with these pieces I picked up.
I've taken a basket that I had and added these pieces to it.
Use what you have, maybe it's a plate or an easter basket 
or a wooden tray.  There's no need to go out and buy more things,
just look around your home!



What I found at Walmart were these larger sized plastic eggs, they come in colors too, I just prefer the neutrals.  They are only $1.99 each, I also found the cute plastic chocolate bunny in the center of the basket- .99 cents.  


The bunny is sitting in a glass half egg given to me years back,
you could use any small vase or vessel to set it in or just tuck it right into the center of the basket.
You can see I added wood beads from my shop and also dried grass
from my yard.  The tissue grass I have had but can be found on Amazon. 


The eggs up close, speckled with gold. 



I bought two of the off white eggs and one of the beige.
They also had a light sage green and torquoise color. 


The bunny up close, 
looks like real chocolate doesn't it!
Sits about 7" high and makes me want to go grab a piece of
chocolate! 
I looked online for the bunny and eggs, I believe they are only
in store items.  




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love all neutral colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love all the neutral colors.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..