Saturday, May 20, 2023

Alo- HA


Aloha friends and happy saturday!
No,  I am not in Hawaii but wish I were.
Bringing a little aloha saturday to you with today's card.  
Start with a piece of vellum paper and cut yourself out a 2 3/4" circle. 
Choose what color base cardstock you would like.  
I chose a natural white.
Lay the vellum over the top of the cardstock centered
and prepare your stamp with ink.  I used Soft Suede.
The background stamp I am using is called Woodgrain,
you can use any type background I just like the look of the wood. 


The reason for using the vellum paper is when you go to stamp over
the circle it enables you to get a clean image.  If you were to use
regular cardstock then the image wouldn't be clean against the paper.  


Once the circle is stamped grab a brown ink pad 
(I used soft suede) and grab an aqua painter.
and start to shade the woodgrain. 


I stamped the flowers three times and cut them out, 
also the leaves.   Use some dimensionals to pop
the flowers up.   I added some rhinestones to the center. 


I also used the aqua painter on the center
in daffodil delight.  
Add a little shading to the underside of the flowers,
And there you have a little bit of Aloha! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..