Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Stamp Sets for sale




Hi friends!
Hope you had a wonderful Memorial day weekend!
I had family come into town last minute and was so unprepared
with my posts.  It's been a fun filled 6 days of family time. 
Prior to family arriving I had planned on posting some stamp set
with coordinating dies.  They are listed below. 
If you think you'd like any of them email me. 


Scentsational Season and dies - $20


Acorny Thank you and coordinating punch - $25




Warm Hugs and coordinating dies - $35


Hydrangea Haven and coordinating dies - $35


Dressed to Impress and coordinating dies - $35


Piece of Cake and coordinating dies - $35


Vintage Leaves and coordinating dies - $35 

If you'd like to purchase any of these sets email me 
at juliepitta@rocketmail.com
Shipping for one item will be $5.85.  
I can do a discount if you purchase more than one.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..