Thursday, May 18, 2023

Fresh Flower card.


Happy thursday!
Let's try a new twist on a fresh card idea!
How about a fresh card flower bouquet!
What? you say? 
Well, obviously you cannot mail this one.  Has to be attached to the top of your gift or given on someone's desk or hand delivered.
So cute huh?
Let's get this cards started!


Start with a piece of cardstock cut at 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
I used a measuring mat to cut my lines on the card. 
Use the mat to cut the lines on the front of the card. 
This is where you cut the lines to slid the fresh flowers
into.



Use your ruler and the exacto knife.
I cut 2" between the lines which will leave enough
room for you to stamp your greeting.  


This is what mine looks like after I drew the lines
and cut them with an exacto knife. 
Choose your greeting and stamp it in the center,
be sure you choose a stamp that will fit inside
the cutout area. 


Now push out the area you cut out so that it gives
you some room to add your flowers inside the cutout. 


You can see in the above picture how much
room there is once the cut is made. 


Now for the fun stuff!
I had fresh flowers given to me for Mother's day so I took a few
out of the vase to make this card.  
You can use any type flowers, dried, faux or fresh.


Look how pretty they are!


I thought this would make the sweetest card to give
whether it's for a bridal shower, birthday card, 
or for a co-worker.  
I hope you like this idea!   


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..