Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Painted champagne bottles


Good morning!
We are all things bridal shower over here!
If you've just joined me, my youngest is getting married the end of June so we are in full swing everything weddings over here between my wedding coordinating job and her beautiful nuptials. 
And if you are thinking,  I wonder if Julie is coordinating her daughter's wedding, well, I am not!  
As I should not!  so I am getting to enjoy and reap all the fun 
while it is being handled by another coordinator!
But the upcoming shower,  I get to host and create beauty for that so here we go!
The bride to be requested these painted champagne bottles, 
very on trend for showers of all kinds right now.
I picked up the brand Chandon with the gold
and got out my acrylic paint and brushes. 


As intimidating as this my look or seem it is quite fun and easy.
Using a brush you just stroke the paint inward to create the petals and leaves.  I just randomly added them around the bottles. 
Luckily I have only 3 to paint. 


I painted full white flowers that you see here then turned the bottle and painted half peach flowers in the empty spaces.  The rest of the bottle I filled with sage leaves.  You can't make a mistake as once you apply the paint if you don't like the look take your paper towel and wipe it off and try again.  
You can also practice a few flowers on a piece of  paper before you go to the bottle. 
I also used a gold ink pen to make the little centers of the flowers.
Aren't they fun?
Would you try this? 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..