Thursday, April 18, 2024

Dry embossing


Happy thursday!
Let's try something new, but old that I thought I'd bring back around for fun.  Dry embossing....
To do this technique you can use any of your shaped framelits
or it you don't have any framelits you could draw a heart on paper
and cut it out to use as a template in place of the framelit.


For this project you will need the framelit shape of your choice,
a envelope and a stylus tool.


Take your envelope and slide the framelit under the closure
of the envelope. Taking the stylus tool gently trace around the 
heart image to create the heart.  


Like you see above here, just slowly trace around the image
Once done, you flip the envelope closure over and see the raised 
heart on the envelope!
How sweet it that!





I stamped the back of the envelope with
"yay for love" 
I'm using them for bridal shower and an aniversary card
that I plan to send out. 
Do you like this technique? Would you try it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..