Friday, April 26, 2024

Flower Bar


Happy fri-yay!
Working my way to sunday, worked on the "flower bar"
today.  Used the chalkboard I had on hand to create the
little sign as well as the cute baskets to fill with the paper
cones for guests to put their flowers in.
Tomorrow I will pick up fresh flowers for the shower for guests
to put into their cones. 


The little cones are made with crumb cake cardstock that I rolled into
the cones and added the kids monogram and bows. 
I adhered the cones by stapling them. 


A friend of the kids designed their monogram which they
have used on their wedding invites and other items.
 I bought these stickers on amazon and pressed the monogram into them. 


I wish we were going to be having good weather, but
it sadly looks like it will be cloudy and rainy.
The flowers will be the bright spot along with the celebration of the
shower!
Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..