Sunday, April 14, 2024

Breakfast recipe


Good morning!
Here's a yummy brekkie dish you can really sink your teeth into.
This was so delish and as I always say, super easy!
I guess I am the easy girl!  hahaha!

Start by preheating the over at 350
Take any type of baking dish and use some cooking spray on the bottom.
Ingredients:
3 eggs
1/3 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup of spinach
Protein of your choice, I used ham
1/2 c of cheese, I used havarti
salt and pepper
one 8" tortilla

Instructions:
Spray pan then line the pan with the tortilla and fill it with
the eggs that you will beat with a fork before pouring over the tortilla
Sprinkle a couple of tablespoons of cottage cheese the spinach, cheese and ham over the egg and also add a little garlic powder and salt and pepper.   Bake in over til eggs are done- 15-20 mins.

Enjoy!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..