Friday, May 31, 2024

Garden tablescape


Spring has sprung!
It was a fun time celebrating a friend with her love of 
nature/garden.  So that called for a tablescape of all
things green and garden.



I found some terra cotta pots in my garage that needed
a refresh so I got out my acrylic paints and started
with a light taupe, then a darker brown then a gray
to create the pots.


I love how they turned out! 
Each pot is filled with lavendar, rosemary and lamb's ear,
all out of my garden that I cut and using a floral block
just add them to the pots.  






These cute little plastic heart shaped cups
are perfect for little charcuterie cups.
They are filled with two crackers, almonds,
pistachio's, a toothpick with an olive, slice of cheese,
salami and tomatoe, I cut a sprig of rosemary to add
and a small little chocolate bar.
See the cute moss ball?  I found them on amazon and
filled it with a bit of spanish moss and some plastic eggs. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..