Monday, May 27, 2024

Pocket paper vases


Happy Memorial day!
Have you got some empty toilet paper rolls hanging around?
Well look what you can make with them!
I have a brand where the roll is white and another brand where the roll is kraft colored. Either way they will make cute little paper vases.


Start by flattening (folding) your roll in half, 
I used a burnisher to score my folds.
On the bottom of your roll, fold up about 1/4" of an inch
and score to flatten. 


Looks like this....


If you want you can try to cut one of your vases to mimic 
a vase by cutting into the sides like you see above. 
Or you can leave it as a square uncut. 


Now using your glue gun, glue the 1/4" piece up. 


Just needs a little glue..... hold in place to secure. 


Now stamp whatever images you like to the front of each
paper vase.  I used a white uni-glo pen to add the centers of the flowers
on both. 


Now add some twine or colored ribbon of your choice. 
Add a magnet to the back so that they can be stuck to your
refrigerator.  


They are ready to be filled with dried flowers
or fresh, you get to pick!
I had these dried ones on hand so that's what I used. 


How cute do they look on the frig?


I hope you give these a try and if you do, send
me some pics!
Have a great day reflecting on Memorial day....




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..