Saturday, August 17, 2024

Frames and flowers returns


Happy saturday!
Yes!
I am back with the last of ALL the cards I made with the frames and flowers dsp.  I have shared over the course of the month all the things
that I made with what you receive with the paper and pieces included.



Both of the these are were made with the left over 
pieces that I had.  Very simple both of them. 



This is a little treat bag holder that I attached the wreath piece
to.  Again very simple. 


Three more left over pieces were used for this one. 
I love getting new sets and paper and one of the things
I enjoy doing is creating at least 5 cards/projects with them.
In the case of this pack of dsp I was able to make 15 or more
cards/projects with it.  That's a whole lot of cards!
I hope you've enjoyed my "frames and flowers'" series!
Hahahaaa!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..