Friday, May 15, 2009

Cheerful Friendship Purse





The sun is shining finally, maybe that's why all the bright colors! Unual for me! This little purse is made with
a whole sheet of 12 x 12 paper. After I folded it up and decorated it I have filled it with 6 3x3 notecards that
spell out friend yet each one is very different as you can see. I have used the new SU! Washington Apple designer paper, the pumpkin pie, so saffron and red riding hood cardstock and ribbon. The stamps sets are
Define your Life, and Typeset Alphabet.
Here are your dimensions for the purse. 12 x 12 designer paper. Score 1 ' , then 4 1/2, then at 8 1/2 and then 11, turn the 12 x 12 to other side and score at 3 1/2 on each side. Then just fold it up and adhere it with sticky strip. I used the slot punch to punch out the holder for the ribbon handles. xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I can't seem to get the measurements right. Do you have any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post the measurements within the hour! Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adorable Julie - love the colors and the design. You're the master at cuteness!!
    k :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Julie, this is adorable! This little purse is so fun to make, but those cards......PERFECT for a little gift. I am hoping to get Define your Life...if it doesn't retire..with my SAB rewards!! Woohoo!
    LeAnne
    And yes, you're right, I love gingham! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love the Washington Apple DSP, and the idea of using the Life Def. Stamp set. I have a downline with a 40th on the weekend. I'll make it and and add a little note to send her to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm such a dork! I just commented on your post of this project at SCS...how I liked the definitions...well, I didn't even notice until I read it on your blog that the letters are for FRIEND! Duh! I'm a little slow! LOL! Cute project!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..