Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just Bee-cause!


Was playing around with my punches last night and came up with this Bee-cause card.
I have used the large oval for the body in so saffron and also black. The head is made with made with the 1 3/4 circle punch and the wings are the small oval punch. I layered
the body and head three times to give it that extra 3-d look I was wanting. The saying
is made with SU! font CD called "Curlz". The cardstock is cranberry, pumpkin pie, so saffron and white. Thanks for buzzing by! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love making things with punches but am never clever enough to come up with the ideas on my own. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LeAnn for always leaving me such great messages! I appreciate it! Julie

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..