Friday, October 2, 2009

Decorating for Halloween!


My favorite time of year is here!
HALLOWEEN!
I have been decorating galore, hence
the lack of stamping posts this week.
Above, this photo is in my kitchen.
You can use any glass jar for this,
I have filled it with bones, skeleton
heads, pumpkins and mini spiders
then just put a gauze cloth around the
bottom.

This looks spooky with the shadow
of the pumpkin and bird on the wall!


Of course my love of vintage Halloween items
has to be displayed. This is a rack I have at the
front door for the kids coats and backpacks,
now displaying my cute vintage friends.

Back to the kitchen, where right above the
centerpiece I have hung this paper chandelier.
It's pretty cool for only costing a dollar! I added
some glitter to it to glitz it up. Hanging above it
is another large piece of gauze in white with
spiders all in it.

This is the back door in my kitchen,
these are soooo cool! They fit the
entire door and glow. Mind you it
is 9 am and look at the glow it gives
in the daylight. Wait til tonite when
the vampires come out! (hee hee
where's Edward!)
Hope you enjoy the posts, I will be
posting creative stamp stuff soon!
Have a great weekend! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..