Friday, October 30, 2009

Snow Swirlied and SU! Folder


Today's post is a card made with the Stampin Up! folder. In the photo you can see
that they come folded over. I took my oval template and traced it onto the folder
then used my SU! cutting blade to cut out the oval. That way when you run it through
your Big Shot Machine it gives you the border you see in my card! Sooo cool! These
folders cost $7.95 so you don't worry too much about cutting them. You can buy 2 of the
same for that price! You do need the Big Shot Machine to run these folder through.
The stamp set used on this card is Snow Swirled. Looking for any of the products? go
to my SU! website to order. Ships directly to your home! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous---I am not sure I am ready to cut my EF yet, but you sure tempted me with this beauty!!! Wonderful use of that stamp, the colors & the pearls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might be interested in a technique video I just did which ends in same result, but, you don't need to cut your folders.
    Embossing Resist Video

    Anyways, I am a huge fan of your blog and love what you create! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..