Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Vintage Flower Topper/Pin


Today's post is a Vintage Flower I have made with
the new SU! Die Folded Flower. You need the
die to make these. Remember you can put almost
30 plus types of different mediums through the
Big Shot die. I have chose to use fabric today.
I have cut two sets of the flower and just layered
them, added a brad and the pretty pin. I put it
atop a gift I have to give, but these can also be
made into pins or I am going to make a bunch
and put them on my Christmas tree!
Pictures below show you a bit of how I made these.


Here's the gift..........

Here's the two sets you will cut out.....


Here are all the cut out layers put together


Here is the back of the flower. I cut one of the
medium sized flower out of cardstock to give
the back some weight. x0x0



3 comments:

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..