Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Vintage Halloween


Halloween is near! I took some time last week
before leaving on vaca to make these darling
vintage hanging cards. I purchased a booklet
containing 30+ vintage postcards. I took modge
podge and covered the cards with it and then shook
chunky glitter atop and let dry. I found the trimming
at an incrediable little craft store and attached it with
a permanet adhesive. You can hang these around the
house, decorate with them, or if you are a real Halloween
enthusiast put them on your Halloween tree! xoxo
Here are the cards up close.... so darling......










2 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I love the VINTAGE look and all that glitter is perfect!!! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun....I have some of them, never thought to put the chunky glitter on them....what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..