Thursday, October 15, 2009

Vintage Halloween Pins


Today's post are these darling vintage Halloween
pins or rosettes as they are usually called.
You can use paper or ribbon for the rosettes. I have
strung them on a needle and thread and closed them
off with a knot to pull them into a circle. I took
adhesive glue and ran it around the very edge of the
rosette and then added the large chunky glitter to
them. You can attached any halloween image to
the center I just happen to choose my fav vintage.
I posted a picture of the back as well, you can see
I used an oval punch for the pin to attached to.
You don't have to turn these beauties into a pin
you can use the rosettes on bags, to decorate with,
add a string and hang them. Have Fun creating! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..