Friday, February 26, 2010

Butterfly Scrapbook/Booklet

It's friday! It's friday!  I love fridays,  no special reason but
they just feel like a special day to me.  Here is a quick
cute little booklet/scrapbook you can make or use for
your stamp camps or classes.  it requires 5 pieces of
cardstock cut at 3 x 4 1/4.  I have cut 2 pieces pumpkin pie,
2 so safrron and 1 pretty in pink to match the cover designer
paper.  Put all the pieces of cardstock together and punch
to holes with the cropadile, it will cut through all those pieces
nicely for you.  If you don't know what it is or have one email
me and I will tell you what they are.  Anywho, after you punch
the holes add the large brads.  If you do not have the brads you
can add buttons or smaller brads too.   Now choose your stamp
set,  I used the Great Friend stamp set.   I chose the Sweet Pea
designer paper to go with the stamp set.  I also added chocolate
chip ribbon to the large brad and then the glitter to the butterfly
that I popped up on the front of the booklet.  Everything used
on the booklet can be ordered from the SU! catalog. 
When you are all done either add photos or little words of
inspirations to a friend.  Have a great weekend!  xoxo
You can click on the catalog to the right to view the products used.


1 comment:

  1. omg this is so cute. I think I will make one for all my sisters and my mom and my dil for mother's day. Thank you for the directions

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..