Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Moments

Happy Moments..... we all need them.  And this week I am
looking out for them!  The last few weeks for my close
friends have been very difficult.  I am thinking of each and
everyone of you.  All have lost someone very dear in
their lives.  One of my followers here in the blog world
I found out yesterday lost her husband unexpectedly as well.
My heart goes out to you and your boys Shannon, may God
comfort and protect you and your boys.   We Love You!
Today's card is Happy Moments in honor of you! 
The cardstock is Kraft, white, Sweet Pea and Certainly
Celery.  I stamped the Happy Moments flower in the
center and added the stitched Sweet Pea embellishents.
The ribbon is pretty in pink tied off with twine and
a white flower button.  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful! I love the simplicity of the layout and your colors. The buttons are perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..