Friday, February 5, 2010

Decor' Stencils Folk Flowers


I chose the Decor' Stencils for today's post.  They are beautiful and very easy to use.  You can view them in our Occasions Mini catalog to the right of my blog on page 18.  I have used the Folk Flowers to create this
image, the technique is called Emboss resist.  By doing this with the stencils you will use your versa mark
pad and a dauber and daub the versa mark in right over the stencil onto the cardstock, you then dust is with clear emboss powder and heat with a heating tool.  I have used Natural cardstock and used another dauber to rub the Soft Suede ink on the image to create the soft effect.  Then just stamp various stamp images across the paper.  I have used the new Vintage Labels set and Charming set. Let me know if you have any questions about embossing resist.   xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the way you have used the decor stencils for this project. Thankyou for the inspiration.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Companies House Webcheck
    Webcheck Companies House

    [url=http://perosnalbinking.v3host.be/companies-house-webcheck.html]companies house webcheck service[/url]

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..