Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Eggstra Special Easter Box


How cute are these!  I took the SU! Big Shot Die
 Bitty Box and punched it out and put it together.  I then
cut a piece of 2 x 4 cardstock to attached to the back of
the box for the back piece that the bunny and chick are
attached to.  Before putting the box together I punched
a 1 3/8 circle punch to the center of the box for the
egg to fit into.  Then cut a piece of 2 x 1 certainly celery
cardstock for the grass.  The bunny and chick are made
with the 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 circle punches and small oval
punches.  The chicks top of his head is made with 
a flower punch cut in half.   Add your egg with 
goodies and your done!   xoxo 



8 comments:

  1. Egg-cellent! :0) Very cute and original!! You did good, girlie.
    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! I actually giggled out loud when I saw these cuties!!I am going to make these RIGHT NOW!!Thanks for all the instructions. Your blog rocks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Very beautifully designed.
    Thanks for the tips to make such a beautiful box. I would like to make it for my little niece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Since I'm case'ing anyway, do you remember where you found the eggs? I love the clear top -- so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeannie,

    I found the eggs last year at the local craft store.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..