Friday, February 19, 2010

Paddy's Day Easel Card





































Hope everyone's having a great weekend! 
I am loving these easel cards and if you haven't
tried one you need to!  They are quick and
easy and looks like you made a really
incrediable card!  This card is made with the
garden green cardstock.  The white cardstock
I ran through the Big Shot machine with the
polka dots embossing envelope.  I then used
the I {heart} Hearts stamp set to stamp the
green hearts to put them together to look like
the shamrock.  I hand cut the stem and added
the brad to the base.  Now get in your craft room
and try one!  xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I was all fired up to make an eisel card until I actually did and decided I did not like the look of the inside of the card when you open it up. Also, how do you let people know that this is a card that should be displayed as an eisel?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...obviously I do not know how to spell easel in that last post :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. rozee,

    good point! I supposse upon sending it you could put a small little note telling them to set it up. What was it that you didn't like about the inside? Just curious!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..