Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another Butterfly card and great idea!



















I wanted to use our Hodgepodge hardware on my card
today but realized we only carry it in ivory. Not going
to stop me!  I got out my spray paint and painted it
white, then moved on to doing some in olive and black
too!  Soooo easy and I love it!  So the card below
has the white one on it. Get out your spray paint gals!



















Today's card was inspired by yesterday's card!  The
sun is shining like crazy here you'd think it was spring!
So I am in the bright color mode.  The sketch I found
online and went with it.  The colors used are Night of
Navy, Green Galore, Summer Sun.  The grass stamp
is from the Inspired by Nature and the butterfly is the
SU! Die.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..