Thursday, February 11, 2010

Treat Box















Today's post is a cute litte Treat Box I found here.
I went ahead and used the large new paper pack we
sell called Sweet Pea and then also used the stitched Sweet
Pea felt embellishements on the sides.  Two of the sides I
did in the flowers and the other two with the Whimsical
Words set from Sale a Bration.  The center is held together
with a ring binder and as you can see in the photos below.
I fillled the new small glassine bags with Olive and Orange
M & M's to match! and folded them over and adhered
them with the pumpkin pie courdoroy buttons.  xoxo

















3 comments:

  1. love all your fun projects...wish we lived closer, I think you and I would have WAY too much fun playing with paper! :) mind if I add you to my blog link?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love what you did with this project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn!
    I added you as friend to SU! you do have a GREAT style! love it!
    I would love to be added to your link! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..