Monday, February 15, 2010

Sweet Pea Easel Card


Good Morning Ladies!  I love these Easel cards! 
They are very simple to make and fold easily flat
so that they fit in the envelope to mail.  Love it!
The card is made with the Sweet Pea designer
paper.  Gotta use it up there is alot of it!  and
the Tangerine Tango cardstock,  the sweet pea
stitched felt embellishments and Whimsical
Words stamp set.  The courdoroy button
was pumpkin pie so I took my dauber and
inked it up with the Tangerine Tango so
that it matched.  I found the instructions at
SCS here.  xoxo

3 comments:

  1. OHHHH! I really like this easel card. Clever, so clever, use of the Sweet Pea DSP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Looks so cute.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! Love the cuteness of the elements, and love the easel card! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..