Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fabulous Five for the Month of May

Happy May day!  Here is the month of May's Fabulous Five. 
If you aren't familair with my fab five.  It is where I take one stamp
set and make five cards/or projects with it.   The stamp set of choice
this time is the Flower Fancy.  I have made 3 cards, one notepad and
one album.  The colors of cardstock and ink used are soft suede,
pretty in pink, river rock and red riding hood. Kirstin came over for our
weekly stamping and choose these colors, good choice Kirstin since I'm already
into using the new colors!  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Whoa!! Gorgeous!! I love all the details, especially the shading on the flowers. My favorite is the card with the big pink flower. I like how you tore the corner for the greeting.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..