Friday, May 7, 2010

Sock Monkey


It's friday! It's friday!  I always feel like friday's a party... don't know why just love it!  And today
here's a treat for you!
My post is of the ever so cute Sock Monkey stamp set.  I started to make a card with him and just kept going!  The products you need are as follows:
Sock Monkey  # 111550
Scallop Punch #  109043
Circle punch 1 3/8 #104401
Circle punch # 1 1/4 # 104403
Cardstocks:
Chocolate Chip # 102218
Old Olive  # 100702
Red Riding Hood or Real Red #102030
                    Creamy Caramel # 102514
                    Various Ribbons in Old Olive

 The instructions for the backpack can be found here. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love any and everything sock monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very adorable projects -- I just made 10 birthday cards myself with Sock Monkey, and I'm in the mood to keep going! How did you color in your monkey on the 1st card? Markers? I love you shading too -- makes the monkey look like he is popping off the card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..