Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Garden Seeds

So I found these adorable very small seed packets at
the dollar spot at Target.  They are ever so small and
so I found that they fit perfectly inside our small
glassine bags.  I then stacked three on top of each other and
took a piece of kraft cardstock that I corrugated and
wrapped it around all three packs.  Then cut a 1  1/4 in
circle out of kraft cardstock and attached it to the top
with a small old olive library clip.  I took out the stamp set
called Garden from the Heart  and used the three stamps to create the little
center piece "from my garden".  It is now ready
to give away to that special gardening friend or
teacher or just that special someone.  xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Sooo darling! Wish I had gotten some of those glassine envelopes!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..