Wednesday, September 1, 2010

You mean the World 2 me


Good wednesday morning!  Today is the day you can order from the new Holiday 2010-11 Mini catalog!  Did I hear a big wooohooo!  I will be posting later this afternoon for you to view and of course order from!  The card of the day is a bit more masculine than I usually stamp but figured it was about time I push the envelope.  The paper is the new DSP Newsprint.   I accompanied it with the bashful blue and basic black.   The map I colored in by using the dauber (little fingers sponges)  in bashful blue, blushing bride and delightful daffodil ink.  The stamp is from the Word play stamp set # 120308.  I hand cut the ribbon piece from black cardstock and added the antique brad.  I think it looks like a compass somewhat.   xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love how you colored the map! I first thought it was a real map and then read that you used the DSP. Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..