Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pick Your Poison- Halloween Magnets

Good Morning!  I'm getting ready for some upcoming kids stamp classes and was trying to think of a fun idea for them to make.   I got out some metal boxes I have had laying around and decided they are going to make some Halloween Pick Your Poison Magnets.  Here's what I did,  easy as pie ladies1  Take your Pick Your Poison DPS and stamp your images onto the paper and cut out.  Now take magnetic sheets that have self adhesive backing and stick the images right onto the sheets.   Measure the inside of your box and add some Pick Your Poison DSP paper inside.  I made a belly band to fit the outside of the box.   The magnets stick nicely right into the box and stay in place so you can see them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..