Monday, September 19, 2011

Vintage Halloween Crow

Happy Monday Stampers!  For any of you who have Stampin Up's!  new Holiday Mini, you might have seen this Vintage crow lurking in theshadows!.  I decided to take a stab at him!  I purchased the crow at the Dollar Tree and used our new Pick your Poison DSP.    Isn't he fun?  Wanna make one?  There will be a class here at my house to make one on friday, October 7th!  So save the date and watch for details, or email me if you want to sign up.  The class will cost $12.00 and be from 10am- 12pm.    Come make some Halloween fun! 


3 comments:

  1. I love him! I wanted to try making this too. I love how you added the First Edition fringe around his neck. How did you make the box that he is standing on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The base is made by using the Square Scallop die. I used the cardboard that comes in our DSP packs and cut one, then cut 2 basic black ones and covered it on both sides. The box is our new Kraft Gift Boxes in the Holiday Mini on page 18. I covered it in the new Pick your Poison DSP. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hanging on every word... You describe extremely well.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..