Thursday, September 8, 2011

Pick your Poison- Hand Sanitizers

Back with some more Halloween fun today!  I found these anti bacterials at the Dollar Tree.  What I liked is that one is purple and the other is green, perfect for Halloween!   Here's what the package looked like below before I got my craft on.




I used the Pick your Poison Designer Series Paper to decorate this set of spooky Halloween images. 
.



Up close, doesn't the spider look real!  The front label of the anti backterial soap just peels right off. I traced the origninal size onto the DSP paper then stamped all my images and glued them to the front , added some pumpkin pie ribbon.  I also decorated the orginal box.


On this one I made it more cutesy,  not so scary.


Hoep you like them!  xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Love Love Love this it is just so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome!! Love them! I will be featuring this project on My Crafty Picks #33 with a link back to your blog on 9-11-11. Make sure to stop by and check out all the picks and to pick up your Blog Badge for being featured too!!

    If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

    Take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever and very cute...great job!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I made 5 of these today, my dollar tree had them YEAH!!! I am going to use them as little teacher gifts. Thanks for sharing such an awesome project!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..