Friday, September 16, 2011

Spooky Bingo Bits





Happy friday stampers!  Love this new Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set,  are you looking for a cheap and easy classroom idea for Halloween or just plain fun way to decorate some goodies.   I found this rather large bag of Sixlets candies at Target for $5.99.  You get 110 pieces!  and better yet they are orange and black!  You probably are wondering why I have made all these so early, well I have a kids stamp class coming up and these are there treats as well as one of the things they will be making.

                                         Here's what you need:
                                                                  Stamp Set :  Spooky Bingo Bits
                                               Cardstock:  Basic Black #121045
                               Designer Series Paper Stack- In Color # 117158

             Have a great weekend, get some crafting on!

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable!! And I will be caseing this to use in my boys' classrooms this Halloween. I am guessing you also used the cello bags from SU!...they are not listed in the supplies needed, but I think that's what I will use anyway. So fun! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! these candies come in the packages so all you need to do is add the stampin at the top! have fun making these!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..