Monday, September 12, 2011

Seeing Pink Elephants

My Niece is turning 21 this wednesday so I had to pass on an ole' cliche' my Mom used to say to us girls once we all turned 21, there are 5 daughter's in my family.  Her saying when turning 21 was:: " don't see too many Pink Elephants!"  meaning of course, don't drink too much!  My Mom has been gone 16 years now and I miss her daily,  but love to keep her spirit alive by doing all those fun little things she did for us. 

Here the card for her with the "Pink Elephant"
Stamp Set: Elebration
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Beau Chateau
Accessories:  Glimmer Brads Subltles, dazzling diamonds

And now here's a good laugh for you! 
Here I am at the 21st birthday party my Mom threw for me.  I am wearing a hidious pink jumpsuit and that hair...well, don't say a thing!  and there thou and behold is my "Pink Elephant" cake,  it's hard to see but the cake has pink elephants laying all over the cake!  Of course this picture was taken just 8 years ago, since I am 29!  hahaaa!    Boy I miss my Mom! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you, please leave a comment..